Aatise at the Paris 2018 Fair.
IT'S TIME FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!
This year, ethical and sustainable fashion will be on display at Europe's largest fashion show, in Paris (Porte de Versailles), from April 30 to May 2, 2018, as Team Aatise will be meeting you in Hall 2.1, Stand A094.
We will have the opportunity to present our ethical and sustainable creations to you alongside the EntrepreneurEs Les Premières incubator. Also to entertain you, around engaged discussions (or not), workshops, but especially beautiful surprises!
ON THE PROGRAM :
Trials, exchanges on ethical fashion, but also customization workshops! In the form of "Do it yourself", you can try embroidery or show us your talents on the brand's compostable t-shirts.
THESE WORKSHOPS WILL TAKE PLACE ON:
Monday April 30 from : 1 pm to 5 pm
Madi 1 May from: 13h/14h
Wednesday, May 2 from : 10:00, 13:00 and 15:00, 16:00.
Find the complete program on the Paris Fair website, and register on our Facebook event.
Hop, hop, hop, let's go! We're waiting for you for some wild fittings, to chat about fashion and eco-responsibility, what you want is the time to discover each other between Aatiseuses. So don't miss these three days!
In Same Category
- Custom fittings at the Appartement Français
- Festival "Enfants Sauvages", "Wild Kids"
- Spring vide dressing in Darwin
- Save the date Paris: Aatise invites you to its personalized shopping session on the Champs Elysées from 16 to 23 March 2019
- The top 3 arguments that will convince you to appreciate the Made in France!